The Panther Group, as a packaging and displays supplier, has established an extensive services portfolio to offer its customers wide-ranging services relating to the presentation and sale of your products. A focal point in this area, the Panther Pharma Service, represents efficient, safe and secure support for the pharmaceutical industry and its sales activities. This is how Panther Pharma Service originated. The special service stands for efficient and safe all-round support (fulfillment service partner) for the pharmaceutical industry and its sales activities.
Panther Display holds a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) manufacturing permit in accordance with Section 13 of the Medicines Act (AMG) and thus satisfies the quality assurance guidelines for production processes and the production environment when producing medicines and active ingredients. Thus consistently high product quality and fulfilment of the health authorities’ mandatory marketing requirements are guaranteed throughout.
The production facility has 2,500 m2 of space specifically allocated to cleanroom, order-picking and storage areas. The storage areas are air-conditioned and the manufacturing premises conform to current official requirements. Product disposition is carried out in accordance with the statutory provisions currently in force. Here again, the Panther Group consistently creates production conditions for demanding tasks: the certifications we hold include those for ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 14001 Environment, ISO 22000 Hygiene, ISO 50001 Energy, FSC® and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Safety.
An in-house trained pharmaceuticals team knows the requirements of the distribution channels and is able to successfully implement all advertising actions at the point of sale, coordinated and in accordance with the law. For example, Panther develops and produces over-the-counter stand-up displays (HVAs), floor-standing displays and shop window decorations. Our service comprises the entire purchasing, assembly and order-picking, storage and distribution of advertising materials and printed products.
A specially trained Pharma-Team knows the requirements of sales channels and implements all marketing measures at the PoS consistently and competently:
- Fulfilment in compliance with Section 13 of the Medicines Act
- Assembly and order-picking for displays/floor-standing displays, cash sale displays including in the over-the-counter area, money trays and publicity materials and promotional packs with medicines and medical products
- Assembly and co-packing physician, clinic and pharmacy samples
- Identification marking and labelling
- Unpacking, repacking and packing already assembled goods or several packaging elements
- Toll packaging
- Mail-order and returns management
- Logistics services
- Purchasing advertising materials and printed products
- Certified quality management across all processes
- Documentation in accordance with GMP guidelines
- Qualified, trained specialist staff
- Controlled temperature storage of medicines and medical products
- A building complex with cleanroom areas
- Hygienic premises for assembly, packing and labelling
- Secure areas with electronic access control
- Constant monitoring using weighing and camera systems