As a supplier of packaging and displays, the Panther Group has established an extensive service portfolio to offer its customers wide-ranging services for presenting and selling their products. A new focus in this area, Panther Pharma Service, stands for efficient and secure all-round support (fullfillment service provider) for the pharmaceutical industry and its sales activities.
Panther Display holds the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) manufacturing authorization in accordance with Section 13 of the German Medicines Act (AMG) and thus complies with the guidelines for quality assurance of the production processes and environment in the manufacture of drugs and active ingredients. This ensures consistently high product quality and compliance with the mandatory requirements of the health authorities for marketing.
The facility has a dedicated space of almost 2,500 sqm for clean room, packaging and storage areas. The storage areas are air-conditioned and the manufacturing premises comply with the latest regulatory requirements. The disposition of the products is handled according to valid legal regulations. Here, too, the Panther Group consistently creates production conditions for demanding challenges: We hold certifications including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 Hygiene, ISO 50001 Energy, FSC®, OHSAS 45001 Occupational Health and Safety, etc.
Our own trained pharmaceutical team knows the requirements of the distribution channels and is able to implement all promotional activities at the point of sale in a coordinated, legally compliant and successful manner. Panther develops and produces, for example, hand-held sales displays (HVA), floor displays and window displays. The entire purchasing, packaging and picking, warehousing and distribution of advertising materials and print products are also part of our service.
- According to § 13 AMG compliant fulfillment
- Assembly and order picking of displays/floor displays, hand-held sales displays (HVA) also in the OTC area, payment trays as well as advertising materials and promotional packages with pharmaceuticals and medical products
- Packaging and copacking of samples for doctors, clinics and pharmacies
- Marking and labeling
- Unpacking, repacking, packing of already assembled goods or several packaging elements
- Contract packaging
- Shipping and returns management
- Logistics service
- Purchase of advertising material and print products
- Certified quality management across all processes
- Documentation according to GMP guidelines
- Qualified, trained specialists
- Temperature-controlled storage of pharmaceuticals and medical products
- Building complex with clean room areas of more than 2,500 sqm
- Hygienic rooms for assembly, packaging and labeling
- Security areas with electronic access control
- Constant control by means of weighing and camera systems
Are you looking for all-round support for your sales activitites in the pharmaceutical sector?
Please contact us. We would be happy to answer your questions about Panther Pharma Service.
Panther offers you a comprehensive packaging service in which we include all the factors relevant to packaging – from our customers’ enterprise resource planning to their marketing.